Apple AirPods (3rd Generation)

Apple AirPods (3rd Generation) Wireless                                 Earbuds with Lightning Charging Case.




Are Apple 3rd gen AirPods worth it?
great sound!

I recently got my hands on the Apple AirPods (3rd generation) with MagSafe Charging Case, and even though they may not be the latest model, I have to say they are still pretty impressive. https://amzn.to/424IHkc  These AirPods deliver an outstanding audio experience while offering the convenience of wireless technology.
It’s a must guy, it’s very loud, and the battery lasts up to 3 hours or longer before wanting to charge, if you’re leaving it behind it pops up on your phone where you left it so you can track it down just get these AirPods it’s a must-have trust me, it also fits better in my ears without feeling uncomfortable or falling out.

 

Comments